French producer Neat is more than likely a new name to most but you should stick it firmly in the memory bank as we predict some big things for the future.
He began messing around with electronic music around 8 years ago but started his musical adventures by learning classical percussion. A wide range of influences and years of work in the studio has led him to his present sound which tends to focus on the deep side, building a bridge between dancefloor heaviness and drowned, chilled-out sounds.
"A blend of carefully crafted beats, high-pressure bass machinery, captivating melodies and techy sound designs."
A Light I Know - Neat
Anyone that's into the Joy Orbison, Scuba, Deadboy, Martyn side of bass music, you will 150% enjoy this mix. Smooth rolling beats, post-Dubstep, deep Future-Garage, Dub-Techno, call it what you wish, this is a mash-up of it all. If you're up for broadening the horizons, look no further...
01. Roof Light - Soulcraft [dub]
02. Opti - Autoscopy [dub]
03. FaltyDL - Because You [Planet Mu]
04. Neat - What If [dub]
05. Ital Tek - Giga [Atom River]
06. Jack Sparrow - Loveless [Tectonic]
07. Sines - Stuff Dreams Are Made Of (Von D Remix) [forthcoming Formant]
08. xxxy - Reflections [Mindset]
09. Nekochan - Vahine (Led Piperz Remix) [forthcoming Airflex Labs]
10. Isotroph - Nenuphar (Neat's Bloom Remix) [forthcoming Airflex Labs]
11. Jus Wan - Coma Wall [Self Released]
12. Pariah - Railroad [R&S]
13. Von D - Miss Maui (Mr Lager Remix) [dub]