EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Wednesday

Get Your Rat Out.

Get Your Rat Out

After what has been a busy last week with lack of posts, well I say busy but actually I’ve just been out far too much, Christmas has sprung up out of nowhere. I don’t feel in the spirit at all, maybe I will after a sleep and I do some last minute Christmas shopping for all the stuff which can’t be purchased on the internet. Soon we won’t need to leave the house for anything!

Nadastrom who are made up of Dave Nada and Matt Nordstrom (it must have taken ages to think up that name) have been killing it with this song for a while now, it’s been in mixes all over the place. It’s finally here, their debut EP is out on Beatport now so head over there and pick it up. Nice.

Pussy – Nadastrom
Tween Me & You (Feat. Blaqstarr) – Nadastrom

I have the pleasure of posting a preview of our local boy ARROW!!! with this new track which is close to brilliant, large African theme to it, some may say it kinda has the same roots as the original of Township Funk? Lovely.

Nu Jakker - ARROW !!!
Township Funk (Boy 8-Bit Remix) – DJ Mujava

Next is from another local boy, Ben Peel, sticking his fingers into this ever expanding dubstep game. Are you ready for the bass? The change in tempo here and there adds good vibes. Bouncy. That’s what we like. We hope there’s more on the way.

Dub Warfare – My Very Own Scumbag

Another Breakdown remix? I know. But… there’s something about this tune which makes me wanna, I dunno what. Jump?! It's that bouncy old skool shit again.

On A Ragga Tip (Breakdown Remix) – SL2
Jump – WoNK vs Kriss Kross

Plus a couple of extras which are banging.

The Sexual Peanut – Stupid Fresh
Manabadman (Andy George Re-Fix) - Toddla T
Girlz (Mightyfools Remix) - DJ Rockid
Shine Shine (Shadow Dancer Unrealeased Remix) - Boys Noize

This one I'm not so sure if I like it or not but I thought I'd post it anyway. You decide.

Change (The Count’s Doing It Remix) – Daniel Merriweather

I'm not usually one for mixes but you definitely need to give this a listen - it’s a lovely mix packed full of the most up to date shit. I’m very excited about what’s to come from Project Bassline, the Drop The Pressure track is about to go offfffffff.

Oh wait. Oh my goodnesssss. What is this we have here.

Drop The Pressure (Jack Beats Remix) - Project Bassline

Enjoy.

Jack Beat's Fabriclive NYE Mix

1. Digitalism - Home Zone (Proxy Remix)
2. Laid Back Luke & Atrak - Shake It Down
3. Hot Chip - Touch Too Much (Fake Blood Remix)
4. DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Boy 8 Bit Remix)
5. DJ Mehdi - Pocket Piano (Joakim “Piano Debout” Remix)
6. Mr. Oizo - Gay Dentists
7. Mystery Jets - Half In Love (Foamo Remix)
8. Rye Rye feat. Count & Sinden - Hardcore Girs
9. Audio Bullies - Dope Fiend (Tommie Sunshine and Udachi Remix)
10. Project Bassline - Drop The Pressure (Jack Beats Remix)
11. Herve - Who Da Champ
12. AC Slater - Jack Got Jacked (Jack Beats Remix)
13. TC - Wheres My Money (Caspa Remix : Jack Beats re-work)
14. Piddy Py - Giggle Riddim
15. Skream - Fick
16. Chase and Status - Saxon

Stay tuned for some electroeee shit in the next few days.

Merry Christmas.

Support the artists - iTunes, Beatport, Juno Records, Track It Down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, new mightyfools track. respect to the dutch kings