EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Friday

New Years Eve? It'll be cold for sure.

Photobucket

If you're not quite sure what you're doing for new year but you're up for a pretty rad party in Shoreditch - I think this would be the one to have on the calender. If it's at the venue that I think it is, I ended up there once for a Red Bull private party which was in only two of the rooms with Toddla T on some average speakers; with all four rooms open, a Funktion 1 soundsystem and Snowbombing doing the roof terrace - forget the ticket price, this will be a night that you'll remember!

Cold Blank's twist on things are kinda interesting/energetic;

We Are Your Friends (Cold Blank Remix) - Justice vs Simian

different/loud/in your faceeee:

Paper Planes (Cold Blank Remix) - M.I.A.
(Paper Planes (Atomic Hooligan Remix) - M.I.A.)
(Paper Planes (Calculon Remix) - M.I.A.)

WOW, oldie but goodie.

Icy Cold (Bumblebeez Remix) - WOW
(Future Ghost (Drugmoney Remix) - WOW)


brrrrrrrrrrr.

P.S Holy Ghost In The Club (Bird Peterson Remix) - Claire Hux

Support the artists - iTunes, Beatport, Juno Records, Track It Down

No comments: