EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Monday

Summer's coming...



So I finish my exams on Wednesday, which is an excellent thing as Corsica Studios on Thursday is going to be wicked good fun. I haven't done very much work for them, considering they're retakes you would have thought I'd learn but it seems I haven't. Nevermind! Anyways I know you've all been waiting patiently...

I think this may have slipped under the radar... always room for a bit of Fake Blood in my iTunes. He needs to put out a few more tunes though - is the trouble with playing shit loadsa dates.

Animal (Fake Blood Remix) - Miike Snow
Animal (Crookers Remix) - Miike Snow

A1 Bassline is at the top of the game when it comes to remixing. I reckon he can remix a song in a night and get it pretty much spot on. Get the feeling he knows exactly what he's doing. Also, his Summer Mixtape has jus dropped on Palms Out so head over there and pick it up. Been waiting for this one since I saw it on a mix a while ago. Andy George's remix has sposed to be coming out for ages, no sign of it yet though.

Chin Up (A1 Bassline Remix) - Rochelle
Chin Up (Andy George Remix) - Rochelle

Nadastrom are still on top form. This tune has huge vibes. I wanna hear it on Fabric's room 1 system! Back to the middle and round again.

Juke Dat Girl (Nadastrom Remix) - DJ Gant-Man

More thumping beats from Cold Blank, this time remixing the sound of summer 2007. Well maybe bit before that but I saw Does It Offend You, Yeah? at Reading 07. They were one of the only bands I watched and they were fucking sick!

We Are Rockstars (Cold Blank Remix) - Does It Offend You, Yeah?

I think the Dead Fish crew are gonna takeover these coming months if they keep up this biz. This track's been getting Crookers love and quite rightly too. Bounce now.

Love Story (Solo Bootyleg) - Layo & Bushwacka!

We haven't had any breaks around here for a while, or at least at all. You may say it's dead but... this is a lovely tune. Whatever type of music you're into, you should appreciate this!

City Life - Bruno Neto

I'm sure I've heard this tune before so maybe it's been around a while or summink but one things for sure, this is a summer party tune!

Beautiful Shadow (Santiago & Bushido Remix) - Prarie Cartel

And lastly, this tune is coming out sometime soon. Mixed reaction so far. After having a few more listens, I've decided I like it but only after 3min40. Therefore the build up is way too long and the good stuff doesn't last long enough! Head over to the facebook page and tell us what you think. Do you hate it?

Supernova (Doorly Remix) - Mr Hudson & Kanye West

That was gonna be the last one but, this one's growing on me. Bonus!

Boyz (Dub & Run) - M.I.A

Cheeky little interview up tomorrow and brand spanking new mix soon. Hold tight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see that you give up a 320 version of this track when it is available to buy at all good digital music stores.

If you agree that the artist should be supported why are you giving the full version up for free?

Hosta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that Animal track is shit! even if it has fakebloods name to it.

Anonymous said...

not the same as the usual from fake blood, but still enjoyable, picked it up from pelski's blog this morning and havent stopped bangin it all day

Miig said...

i don't like the original of the animal but quite like fake blood's efforts.

as with the nadastrom track, didn't realise it was on beatport. oops.